My Top 10 viewed blog posts of the year:
1. Hate mail can be fun!
2. On writing, my beautiful failure.
3. Don’t believe the hype; a counterpoint to the “secret meeting that changed rap” story.
4. 10,000 Hours - the phenomenon that has Malcom Gladwell writing and Macklemore rapping.
5. ‘Three Cups of Tea’ and the nature of philanthropy,
Where and how should I give? The answer is “yes.”
6. The Today Show talks “itch” about DJ Jazzy Jeff.
10 Pm in Full Effect – when a blog goes viral.
7. The dude who invented daylight savings, and 30 others hroughout history who were probably stoned.
8. Why I write.
9. The smell of hospitals in winter.
10. Thank you to the flowers.
Do you have a favorite? Do they all suck? Is there something in particular you'd like to read about?
Drop me an email any time.